Author : Charles G Bloe BSc RGN NDN ITU cert.
Approximate learning time: 1hr 00min
Course Overview: This course is suitable for any healthcare professional who is required to interpret the significance of coagulation screens.
Course Objective: By the end of this chapter you should understand:
• The purpose of the coagulation process
• The indications for anticoagulation therapy
• The mechanism for haemostasis
• The significance and normal values for: Fibrinogen, Prothrombin Time, Partial Thromboplastin Time and International Normalised Ratio
• The commonly used anticoagulation drugs, their mode of action, normal dosages and side effects
Author Biography: With a reputation for providing quality clinical updates Charles Bloe Training Ltd. has extended its portfolio of over 100 courses with specialist high quality e-learning modules.
Our classroom based courses are delivered by a team of 75 clinical experts providing a comprehensive solution to your continuous professional development needs.
Charles Bloe training Ltd. provide tailored clinical updates for:
• Pharmaceutical and Supplies Companies.