Date(s) - 10/02/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Learn how to initiate and support behaviour change in others. This workshop is suitable for anyone who works with people struggling with change. Health professionals, teachers, community workers and others will benefit from attending this course.
This workshop will assist participants to:
* Understand the Spirit and Fundamentals of Motivational Interviewing
* Understand behaviour change
* Assess readiness to change behaviour
* Explore ambivalence and develop discrepancy in relation to behaviour change
* Recognise when someone is ready for change
* Respond to resistance in terms of behaviour change
Facilitators: Cathy Boyle and Barb Bowler (Credentialed Mental Health Nurses).
Contact: Mob: 040 0505 263 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The course fee of $220 includes catering, course materials and a certificate of completion. Please let us know if you have any particular dietary requirements.
We recommend you bring a jacket as the aircon in the building is variable.
To REGISTER for this course you can book online below or, if you prefer, please email your details to email@example.com and we will send an invoice for payment by direct deposit.
*** Changing Course: Motivational Interviewing is endorsed by the ACMHN (Australian College of Mental Health Nurses) for 7 CPD points.
Bookings are closed for this event.