Date(s) - 14/04/2016 - 10/06/2016
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Clinical Supervision Training for Individuals Planning to Become Clinical Supervisors – a four day course for beginning clinical supervisors (Training dates are 14 & 15 April and 9 & 10 June 2016)
This course is limited to twelve participants. Attendance for the whole four days is required.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand and articulate the theories, processes and some of the myths of clinical supervision.
- Apply the principles of clinical supervision to practice.
- Evaluate and respond to ethical and legal challenges in clinical supervision.
- Demonstrate willingness to engage in self reflection regarding their practice of clinical supervision.
- Recognise the need for ongoing professional development in the practice of clinical supervision.
Veriti’s Commitment to Participants
- Provide participants with evidence based contemporary information and training in clinical supervision theory and practice.
- Conduct the training in the spirit of collegiality, encouragement and support for all members of the group.
- Be flexible and respond to emerging group and individual needs.
- Utilise experienced highly regarded clinical supervisors for small group work.
- Attend all four days and be on time.
- Wholeheartedly be engaged in the training and willing to ‘have a go.’
- Alert the facilitators in a timely manner, regarding any concerns you may have or matters requiring attention.
Dates: Thursday 14th and Friday 15th of April 2016 and Thursday 9th and Friday 10th of June 2016.
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The training days will start and finish on time.
Costs: $375 per day – total cost for the 4 days training is $1500. Deposit of $375 is required on registration with full payment due (via direct transfer) by Friday March 18 2016. The training is catered with morning and afternoon teas and lunch provided. Please advise us of any dietary requirements. The cost also includes course materials and a certificate of completion. The booking form is below. If you prefer to register and pay by direct debit please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: A map showing the location of Skills Development Centre at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospitals, Herston will be emailed on registration.
Parking: There are three multi-storey carparks on the Herston campus. As charges apply, public transport is recommended where possible. Further information regarding transport to, and parking at RBWH is available at https://www.health.qld.gov.au/rbwh/patient_info/transport_parking.asp
Bookings are closed for this event.